Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcome!

Travelling is one of my favorite things to do and in December 2008 I embarked on my biggest travel adventure thus far on a 12 day tour of Europe. I went on this trip by myself not really knowing what to expect and only knowing a few fellow travelers that I had met online prior to the start of the trip.

The hope of this blog is that I can provide insight into the different facets of going to Europe from the perspective of a young, single female who visited most of these places for the very first time. I hope that you will be able to take something away from this blog that will help you either decide to go to Europe (which I hope you do); use Contiki as your vacation planner (which I highly recommend); or just learn a few more tips before you go off on your journey.

If after reading this blog you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me at lstuart722@gmail.com

Happy Reading!

-Lynsey

No comments:

Post a Comment