Friday, March 27, 2009

Souvenirs and Such

This post is full of pictures of things that I actually bought in Europe so that you can actually see what I spent my money on. This is not everything I bought because some things have already gone missing; some things I forgot to grab; and of course other things I passed out as gifts to people. Above is a very blurry picture of a small statue of the Eiffel Tower that I got at the top of the Eiffel Tower.


I bought these postcards in Rome from a guy selling stuff outside the Colosseum. It was a euro for 20 postcards and I couldn't pass up a deal like that!


Swiss Army waiter's knife that I bought in Lucerne


Beautiful rosary that I bought at the Vatican


Really cool bracelet from Paris that I bought at a gift shop right down from Notre Dame. You can't really see it but each of the circles have different French monuments on them.


Two pairs of earrings that I bought in Florence


My most expensive purchase of the trip. White gold, diamonds, and a pearl. From Florence




Second most expensive purchase of the trip. Swarovski bracelet from Innsbruck


A great purchase in Rome from the side of the street. A nice "PRADA" bag


Group souvenir photo from Florence


The next five are all paintings that I got in Paris and I love them so much. They were very cheap too





Beer stein from St. Goar. This is a limited edition made for Contiki, specifically our trip because it has every city we visit on there. I absolutely love it!

Mask from Venice


Windmill from Amsterdam


Snowglobe from the Colosseum


I don't know why this picture is the wrong way, but these are wooden clogs from Amsterdam

Just so you know, I went to Europe with a list of specific things I knew I wanted to get. This is something I recommend that you do. This way you don't pick up too many souvenirs and you don't forget something you really wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment